The Duraclean Difference- Myrtle Beach Carpet Cleaning
No other item in your home absorbs more and can affect the appearance of your home like your carpets. To maintain your carpets appearance and warranty, they should be professionally cleaned every 6 – 8 months. Unlike professional cleaning, most rented carpet cleaning equipment leaves carpets wet with detergent residue. At Duraclean we have the equipment and expertise to remove dirt, detergent, and moisture.
Duraclean removes up to twice as much soil as dry cleaning, revives fibers, brightens colors and prolongs fabric life. Soil lifts out, carpets and upholstery dry quickly…Flower fresh, really clean. This process saves money, keeps furnishings looking better longer, thus delaying home furnishing replacement.
Our exclusive Myrtle Beach carpet cleaning process includes:
- Preliminary inspection of your carpets to determine the best cleaning method.
- Pre-treatment of spots and stains.
- Pre-application of cleaning products to loosen ground-in soil.
- Rinsing your carpet with clean hot water.
- Post-treatment of any residual stains.
- Carpet grooming for efficient drying and a uniform appearance.
- Placing pads under furniture legs to protect carpet while it dries.
- Final inspection with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Our certified technicians receive on-going training:
- Safety issues
- Chemical usage
- Proper customer service
- Equipment capabilities
- Latest drying techniques
One Call…Duraclean Responds!